• Take Hwy. 44 to Robstown
• Stay on Hwy. 44 through Robstown and Banquette
• Aqua Dulce is past Banquette (Approx. 6-8 miles).
• There will be 2 flashing lights in Agua Dulce.
• Turn right on the first street past the 2nd flashing light.
• The Gym will be on the left, approx. 2 blocks
Alice High School
• Take Hwy. 44 into Alice, cross bridge
• Go to the first stop light at the entrance of Alice, and turn left
• Go to the first intersection (before the railroad tracks), and turn right, you should see the high
Aransas Pass – A.C. Blunt Middle School – 2103 Demory Lane
• From St. James, take Carancahua St. north to the Harbor Bridge
• Take HWY 181 to Gregory and HWY 35 to Aransas Pass
• Take the Aransas Pass Exit
• At the 1st traffic light (Lowes and Wal-Mart are on the right) turn right
• The 1st street past Wal-Mart is Demory Lane
• Turn left of Demory Lane; the school is on the right
Baker Middle School – 3445 Pecan
• From St. James take Santa Fe to Texan Trail
• Turn right onto Texan Trail and go to Staples St.
• Turn left on Staples. Take first right on Casa Linda.
• Baker is at the first stop sign (corner of Norton and Casa Linda)
Banquete Junior High – 4th St., Banquete
• Take Highway 44 south to Banquete
• Turn left off Hwy 44 onto 4th Street (snow cone stand and old Post Office on the corner)
• Junior High School is on the left just past the stadium
Ben Garza Gym – 1815 Howard St.
• From Carancahua turn left on Comanche St.
• Pass under the Crosstown Exp. and turn left on Coke St.
• Coke St. intersects with Howard St. and the Garza Gym is at the edge of Garza Park
BGMS (Corpus Christi Academy)
• Take Santa Fe to Morgan and turn right
• Take Morgan to Crosstown – go under overpass and turn left
•Take Crosstown to Kostoryz and turn right
• Follow Kostoryz to Saratoga and turn right • BGMS(Corpus Christi Academy) is on the right
• The gym is behind the building you will see directly in front of you as you drive into the gates
Browne School – 4301 Schanen
• Take Crosstown to S.P.I.D. and go toward the Naval Air Station
• Exit S.P.I.D. at Weber and turn right at the intersection
• Stay on Weber, cross Holly Rd and turn left onto Schanen (by Travis Baptist Church)
• Go through the 4-way Stop, School is on the right
Cabanis Sports Complex (Cabanis Field)
• Take Sante Fe to Morgan and turn right
• Take Morgan to Crosstown. Go under the overpass and turn left
• Take Crosstown to Kostoryz and turn right on Kostoryz
• Follow Kostoryz to Saratoga and turn right
• Cabanis Sports Complex and Field is on the left across from Corpus Christi Academy and BGMS
Calallen Middle School
•Take I-37 toward Calallen
• Stay on I-37 toward San Antonio
• Take Redbird exit
• Turn left and cross over the overpass
• Take the first left, school is on the left
Calallen High School
• Take I-37 toward Calallen
• Take Hwy. 77 toward Robstown
• Take the first exit (Upriver road exit)
• Turn right at the light
• Go to the first light (Wildcat Drive), turn right
• Tennis courts are on the left
Carroll High School – 5301 Weber
• Take Crosstown Expressway to SPID
• Take SPID to Weber and Exit at Weber
• Go one block to Tiger Lane (traffic light) and turn right. School is on the left
CTK (Christ the King)
•Take Tancahua St. to Ayers, turn right
• Go past Del Mar College
• First street past Riviera Bowling Lanes is Arlington
• Take a right on Arlington
• The church/school is on the left Central Catholic – 1218 Comanche
• From St. James, take Carancahua to Comanche
• Turn left on Comanche and go past Alameda one block
• Central Catholic is on the right – volleyball and basketball courts are behind the school
Cullen Middle School – 5225 Greely
•Take Ocean Drive to Airline and turn right
•Turn left on Gollihar
•Turn left at the first STOP sign onto Greely
•Follow Greely and turn right at the School
Cunningham Middle School – 4321 Prescott
• Take Crosstown Expressway, exit Gollihar
• Turn right on Gollihar
• At first traffic light turn right onto Prescott
• The gym is to the back of the school
Driscoll Middle School – 261 Driscoll
• From St. James, take Carancahua to Laredo/Agnes/Highway 44
• Follow Laredo/Agnes/Hwy 44 to Old Robstown Rd.
• Turn right of Old Robstown Rd.
• School is on the right about one half mile (Driscoll St. intersects Old Robstown Rd.)
Flour Bluff Middle School
• Take Crosstown to SPID toward Padre Island
• Exit Waldron Rd., turn right on Waldron
• Turn left at 1st red light onto Hustling Hornet, Last school – past school – gym in adjacent to
large back parking lot.
Gabe Lozano Sr. Golf Center – 4401 Old Brownsville Rd.
• Take Tancahua St. to Morgan and turn right on Morgan
• Follow Morgan all the way out past Del Mar West Campus
• Bear with the curve on Morgan as it becomes Old Brownsville Road
• Take Old Brownsville Road until you see Gabe Lozano Golf Center on your left.
Grant Middle School – 4350 Aron
•Take Doddridge/Weber all the way across Saratoga
•Turn left on Aaron – just beyond the Post Office
Gregory-Portland Middle School – 4200 Wildcat Dr.
•Take Highway 181 over the bridge to Portland
•Exit Hwy 181 on Wildcat Dr. Turn left under the overpass. Stay on Wildcat Dr.
•GP Middle School is on the right about one and a half blocks past the HEB Haas Middle School – 6630 Mcardle
•Take Ocean Dr. to Airline
•Turn right on Airline to the McArdle traffic light
• Turn left on McArdle
• Haas MS is on your left in 6-7 blocks
Holy Family – 2513 Nogales
• From St. James, take Crosstown Expressway to Tarlton Exit
• Exit and turn right on Tarlton.
• At the new HEB and 4-way Stop, turn left onto McArthur.
• Down 2 short blocks the church, with school behind it, is on the right
Ingleside Middle School
• Portland to Gregory on Hwy. 181
• Take Hwy 361 to Ingleside
• You will past Reynolds Metals Co. and DuPont
• Turn right on West Main, as you enter Ingleside City limits (West Main is right before the
• Turn right on California St. (the first street after you turn on “West Main” St.)
• Turn left on Mustang Dr.
• The High School will be on the right. Turn right on the service road past the H.S. – The Middle
School (Jr. High) Gym is on the left.
IWMS (Incarnate Word Middle School)
• Go south on Alameda
• Turn left on Chamberlain.
• The gym parking lot is on the left by the gym.
Kaffie – 5922 Brockhampton
• Take Staples to Saratoga and turn left.
• Turn right on Cimarron.
• 1/2 mile turn right on Brockhampton – Gym entrance is in the back of the school
King High School – 5225 Gollihar
• Take Ocean Dr. to Airline and turn right
• Take Airline to Gollihar and turn right on Gollihar
• School is on the left after approximately 2-3 blocks
London, ISD – Weber FM-43
• From St. James take Santa Fe to Doddridge
• Doddridge becomes Weber at Staples St.
• Stay on Weber to FM-43; London School is on the right